Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Morning


Im sitting at the kitchen table right now with my laptop. I feel like this laptop has something seriously wrong with it. Some times it works fine but it also has days that it just keeps shutting off on me. I need to get it fixed because you know how frustrating it is when you finally get to a website you need or even writing a paper and your computer just shuts off for no reason. Ya so I need to fix that soon.

Yesterday I had a computer science test. I feel like a geek taking this class. Its all about writing programs, and I dont really see my self being some type of person that writes programs for a Job. Well see by the end of the semester if I continue to think this.

The picture that I put is of my twin cousins. I love them so much. They visited two weekend ago. They are fluent in both arabic and english, and their only four. I think they can even speak better arabic then me. Sad but semi true... hehe

No comments: