Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey guys I decided to start this blog since I think it would be nice to inform people about my life in California. So I moved into the dorms at California State University of Northridge about a month ago. I live with three girls: Meghan (my very cool roomate), Jamie and Lucy. We all get a long and all are very clean (thank God.) That was possibly my worst fear but ya we are clean.

I am currently trying to find a Job. I want to make enough so that one day I can fix my bent car door, and still have money to spare on my self. Other then that life right now is fasting/going to classes/meeting new people.

Hope I stay updated with this blog thing. I think I'll probably be writing in it when I'm procrastinating from my homework (which I do a lot.)

Miss all of you guys. Hope you enjoy the stories that come up through my life (as Shannon would say my Manal moments.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for blogging! can't wait to keep reading about your life in california (even though i'm living it with you lol)

Manal said...

haha.. you will be witnessing many manal moments as you have already... haha

Iman Kishawi said...

This is great. We can stay connected.

Love
Mom