Tuesday, September 15, 2009



Came back to the two roomies.. still missing Carly...
I think the red bull is in affect, hence the big smile on my face..

This day was okay. I woke up to my alarm but my talent in ignoring came in affect and I let it ring.. then I felt something on my foot.... tried to think it was in my dream.. but nope it was the roomie.. she kept on repeating my name but because of my really really heavy sleeping I didn't hear her.. so she tickled my feet/only way I would wake me up.. Its impossible to wake me up.. there are many stories of my mom tyring to wake me up when I lived in MA.. pulling the covers off me and tickling me are the best options..

I need to work on this heavy sleeping.. its not getting any better


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaah
i tickled your feet.

man, life is good here.
i love you roomie.

this pic is rad. i think you should do ALL ur pics of us on the couch each night. we're always in teh same spots. haha

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

One more happy follower!! Fun blog Manal.

You 3 crack me up....but where is Carly?? I hardly ever see her or here about her being there. Is she gone a lot??

I am SOOOOOOO happy that all of you roomies are getting along and enjoying living together. I hope all of the kinks are getting worked out or have already gotten worked out.

Blog on girls....

♥ mama klein