Friday, September 18, 2009


Today was a relaxing day. Went to class on time. Participated/went to the front of class and was comfortable doing that (when it comes to classroom situation im not the loud manal everyone knows me as.. i am shy.. i know weird)

Came home and did homework/made an amazing dinner. I got the recipe from my grandma through skype video chat.. really weird my grandma is getting really good at this computer stuff.. so ya i made lubyee and Arabic green bean dish..

Packed my dinner and went to work. Work was very quite today not too many people coming in. Out the not many people coming i did sell a watch and change a band. I love giving the customer the watch and seeing how happy they get. I helped someone out, that's how i look at this job.

Can't wait for saturday when my cousin comes.. gonna try to convince my grandparents to let me pick him up.. but with their picture of me in their head of being little girl manal who will always be a baby in their eyes... i doubt i will be picking him up

INTERESTING COUCH PICTURE TONIGHT- tried to put an object in front to see how it would focus on us.. its weird how i came out the clearest..
(another night of studying)

thank you for listening to my day
the end
(to the day)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the end. to the day.
haha love you roomie.
great/silly/rediculous photo tonight