Friday, September 18, 2009

Im all alone. In the apartment right now. Sad. People upstairs are being obnoxiously loud right now. not nice.

Danielle was sad she wasn't in the couch picture last night. So i took one today to make her happy. She is so entertaining with the different face expressions. :)

Home alone tonight. Kinda sad. Last day of Ramadan tomorrow. Working during iftar (breaking fast time) tomorrow. Kinda sad.

My cousin coming tomorrow. happy. My holiday (eid) is on sunday. Real happy. Last day of fasting tomorrow. happy.

Today was an okay day. Went to work. Tried to convince Luie (another worker at the place I work) to give me the day off tomorrow. Wasnt successful. Kinda bummed. But whateves. Ill live

So as i assumed i will not be picking up my cousin tomorrow by myself. Instead i will be going along with the grandparents. Do they not trust me and my driving? Im a great driver! but whateves. Im learning that life is better if i start to just going with the flow and stop getting upset at things like picking up my cousin, or working through the last day of fasting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hang in there! atleast we're webcamming right now!!

Unknown said...

haha that picture of you really makes me laugh. u look so sadddddd