Sunday, September 13, 2009

So I haven't been blogging that often so ya I'm gonna get back to it now.. I moved into a new apartment this year which if I say so myself, is amazing! We have been trying to make it as hoomie as possible since we moved in. With Meghan's touches and ikeas help, we have made this place a lot more comfortable then our dorm last year. I have 2 new roommates, Carly and Danielle. Thankfully everyone gets along well and we enjoy our time lounging in the living room. We have nights of working out/dancing in the living room.. Were crazy but you gotta love us.. :)

The picture is in the living room.. I have my apron on cuz I cooked a really good meal today and didn't feel like taking it off. its been like 3 hours since i made the meal. kinda like the apron. it makes me feel like a house wife :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i love this.
i love the "house wife" apron on u too!! i'm sooooo happy we're "rooies" again! the 4 of us are gonan have a great year!

Danielle Ringgenberg said...

oo yay great first post of the school year!!! You really did have your apron on forever (worked as a great bibb/bib? spelling is rough). Living room also serves as our preformace hall!! haha I wanna start a real blog now...