Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is a ridicules photo of my self.. but i wanted to be creative and pertend that i was sleeping (just to change it up a bit instead having my big smile that i usually put on in these photos.. so ya especially like Danielle's part in the photo.. patting my head.. this was also a change in her part in couch face expression (smiling normally :))

And yay Carly is finally home to take a couch photo

Today was a good day for us.. getting things accomplished... my hectic week is winding down thank God. and Ramadan will be over on Saturday so back to my normal eating schedule soon although there are many parts i enjoy in this month i do miss eating breakfast at a regular time.

Today= Good day of mending back friendships/singing songs that all our neighbors can hear/and creating a very delicious salad (i know random but i did make a bomb salad that's really good for me, yay for tofu)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good day!

i look rediculous.