Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello my fellow followers.. haha jk.. i don't talk like that.. meg might.. not me :) jk soooo today was a very not go bad horrible day for the three roommates (meg/danielle/and me) We needed to relax so after I finished my "feast" as Meghan calls it, we went to Starbucks to study (i brought my Baskin Robbins and had some jamocca and cookies and cream ice cream that was amazing)

Now were home after being kicked out of Starbucks doing some hardcore studying (i believe all of us are studying "cough" Danielle "cough") but ya today ended well.. i love coming back to these roomies they make the day a lot better

I love the face expressions in the picture!

ps
that's Danielle's favorite spot.. i think we should just make a name tag on the seat that says "reserved for Danielle Ringgenber"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this picture is rediculous.
fun times in the apartment. now we just need carly to get that roomie's photoshoot goin!

Manal said...

true dat true dat

Unknown said...

stop singing christina aguilara!

ok, you can if you want to but it's never getting out of my head. i fell asleep last night singing to her...this is not ok. :)